This web site, together with all content and information available or incorporated in this web site, which is accessible at http://www.chilternpark.co.za, ("this web site"), is made available by Chiltern Park Sports Club. Any reference to "we", "our" or "us" is a reference to Chiltern Park Sports Club. Any reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to any person using this web site. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and such amendments will be contained on this web site.
Please note that in addition to these terms and conditions all member registrations are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
Any use, access, referral to, or viewing (individually or collectively referred to as "use") of any part of this web site shall be subject to these terms and conditions and any document we incorporate herein by reference. Your continued use of this web site signifies your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
Your communications to this web site may be intercepted, as defined in the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70 of 2002 (as amended), by us or any other competent authority.
This web site is owned by Chiltern Park Sports Club. The domain name/s, the trademark logo and the name "Chiltern Park Sports Club " and chilternpark.co.za are registered in the name of Chiltern Park Sports Club.
Any unauthorized use of this web site is prohibited. You undertake not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell or lease any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site without our prior written consent.
Other product or company names and logos contained in this web site may be the intellectual property of their respective owners.
This web site is offered to you on an "as is" basis for personal and non-commercial use. This web site is provided without any representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory.
Specifically, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, in respect of the accuracy, completeness and or reliability of any information, ideas and/or opinions expressed on this web site.
We make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, that this web site is compatible with your hardware and/or software or that this web site is free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software and you accept all risks in this respect.
To the extent that any link to another web site is provided on this web site, we make no warranties or representations, whether express, implied or statutory, as to the content of such other web site. The existence of any such link does not serve to signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of any such linked web site.
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate:
- the operation of this web site or any its contents; or
- your right to use this web site or any of its contents
Use of this web site
You may only use this web site for lawful purposes. You are not allowed, without prior written approval, to:
- frame, link to, modify, distribute, commercialise, exploit or alter the Web Site or its contents;
- incorporate any part of the web site content in any other work or publication; and/or
- perform any other act which may not be considered fair use.
Specifically, you may not:
- monitor or copy any content or information of this web site using any robot, spider, screen scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this web site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the opinion of Chiltern Park Sports Club, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the server;
- deep-link to any portion of this web site (including, but not limited to, the purchase of club membership) for any purpose without our prior written consent.